Saturday, August 30, 2008

This is our trip to Natchez it is the oldest town along the Mississippi River. Jerrid and Audrey ringing the USS Mississippi bell in one of the Plantations gardens.
A steamboat/casino hotel along the Mississippi River. We ate lunch right across the street looking over the river.
This is our new house in Mississippi. Isn't it cute!
This is one the bigger plantations. Its porch goes all the way around. Its so pretty. Its also a bed and breakfast.

4 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. I love Audreys pig-tails. And I love your new house. ha ha.

The Samsel's said...

Wow! Audrey is really working the camera. You guys look so happy. What a fun adventure. I was missing you so much today. I'm glad I get to see you soon.

The Campbell Clan said...

Hey I want to come and stay at your new house, it looks like it has plenty of room. Don't you wish... I love Audrey's hair, it's so cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

The Viehweg's said...

Hi guys, I am so mad that I missed you while you were here. We are at Tyler's right now and he agrees that it is time for new pics. I bet she is at least an inch taller since these!!